Re: [NTLK] Back in the Newton Fold

From: Albert <albalabs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 12:54:14 EDT

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.

My Newton isn't taking over the functions of my
PDA/Smartphone, but it will act as a supplemental
Organizer. Where I think it shines is it's use as a
notetaking/journaling device. I find it difficult
taking notes on the small keyboards of the latest
smartphones or PDA's. The Newton is actually a
PERFECT form factor for notetaking, drawing etc..

Has anybody really taken long notes with their
smallish PDA's or Smartphones?

Email is another function I would use it for.

Matt in response to what you have posted, I could have
sworn there was an RSS Reader for the Newton. Can
someone clarify? This would act in place of a service
like Avantgo.