Re: [NTLK] Back in the Newton Fold

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 01:39:29 EDT

On 8/30/07, Steve Scotten <splicer@paroxysm.com> wrote:

> Has anyone ever looked at porting Plucker to the Newt? Does such a thing
> already exist?

I was going to ask the same thing! But now that Ekhart has spoken up,
I wonder how hard it would be to add Plucker-reading capability to
Courier? All you need is the ability to read Plucker files, or maybe
convert them from Palm pdb files to Newton Packages...

That said, I got bored with Plucker after a few months. I kept getting
frustrated because the page I wanted was always one link away from the
last link "depth" I had chosen...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland