Re: [NTLK] Leaving the Fold

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 01:45:41 EDT

On 8/28/07, Tim <eft37@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Deb-
> Don't get a Palm if you're a Mac user (maybe not at all in general).
> I sold my 2100 and got a Lifedrive.
> The Lifedrive was cool, but with the last 3 OSX updates Drive Mode became unsupported. And really, aside from those Treo phones, does anyone truely expect a new Palm PDA???

Or, get an older T/T or T3 (better). Don't get a newer device, as they
get flakey, and you spend a lot. But the T3 is still an amazing bit
of kit, and costs less than a T/X or E2, or whatever the last one was.
Doing this, you save yourself on both fronts. :-) I have the T/T and
it's a nice supplement to my Newton (does things my Newton cannot
do--mp3, Polish-English dict, full Bible soft, and decent
Word/spreadsheets--oh, and full sync with my Apple stuff)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland