Re: [NTLK] Back in the Newton Fold

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 08:26:38 EDT

"rom: Steven Frank

Damn it, damn it, every time I think I'm officially done with the
Newton (except for recreational noodling), along comes a message like
this one, and I'm just nodding my head in agreement, and reaching
into the drawer to pull the lovable ol' brick back out.

Hey, what's new with NCX these days? :)"

--
LOL!  What's NCX again?
I have my Newtons on standby at work till I care to use them again.  And