Re: [NTLK] notwen.com

From: ralph spencer <ralphspencer_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 15:46:53 EDT

Sorry if I seemed negative in nature...I was just hoping that someone
might have some insight. From what I have seen on his site, it looks
like he does great work, and I know for sure I will be a return customer
once I get to place with my new purchase. Please excuse the tone...I
was just getting a little exciting.

Thanks ... Redfaced holding my 2100 and looking at my powerbook.... :)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:59:28 +0100, "Andy Hill" <adhill@fastmail.co.uk>
said:
> Hi Adriano
> Please keep up the great work and don't get despondent.
> You are a niche within a niche!
> All the best
> Andy
>
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:37:21 +0200, "Adriano"
> <adriano.angelillis@gmail.com> said:
> > Hello Ralph,
> >
> > many people already received their unit of the Newton Usb Dongle, and
> > you'll
> > find some shots on flickr, as the one I happily discovered here:
> > <http://flickr.com/photos/35034349972@N01/703781463>
> >
> --
> inquiries
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/