Re: [NTLK] notwen.com

From: Jon Scordia <jscordia_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 16:46:58 EDT

I'm sure I don't need to vouch for the good character and reliability
of Adriano, given the other replies...but I'm gonna do it anyway!
I've dealt with and corresponded with Adriano since before he set up
Notwen and he's always delivered innovative ideas, great products and
excellent support. I regularly use a couple of his prototype products.

He gave me good feedback and ideas when I was toying with a couple of
'products' myself. I bottled out because I realised how hard it would
be!

As someone else has said, his is a very niche market and I'm sure
Notwen is set up more for love than profit. He must be going it alone
and I assume manufacturing by hand and on demand.

Also please remember that those lucky Italians go on holiday for all
of August!

If it wasn't for the absolute stars of this list such as Frank G
(repair and upgrades), Paul, Eckhart et all (software), Adriano
(accessories), Morgan and Victor (UNNA, this list) then the Newton
would be a dead platform, and thanks to them and those like them
(apologies for the coarse categorization and of course glaring
omissions!), plus of coarse everone who contributes to this
list....it most certainly is not a dead platform.

Thank you all.

Keep up the good work everyone,

Regards

Jon