[NTLK] FlashPoint

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 12:32:47 EST

I'm reading David Allen's GTD [Getting Things Done] and by chance I also
came across the following GTD'esque package called "FlashPoint" here:

<http://40hz.org/wiki/index.php/Flashpoint>

I'm curious if anyone is using FlashPoint, in particular in conjunction
with the GTD approach? If so how are you using it and are what's your
opinion of FlashPoint? I've decided to test drive FlashPoint as a mini
project manager organizer to-do type application but would love to hear
of your experience and uses for FlashPoint.