Re: [NTLK] FlashPoint

From: giorgio razzano <gi_ramondo_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon Dec 03 2007 - 04:27:46 EST

I use it! I found it a little bit difficult to use, with minor limitations, but it works good.
I made a single project called "projets" and I added all my projects there. Then for each project I added all the major actions to be taken as sub-project. The "next action" is for me a ToDo task, so I copy it in the ToDo list ....
Maybe it isn't really GTD, but works for me.
G.