Re: [NTLK] Newton Books

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2007 - 09:47:03 EST

If you mean why is the book window smaller than the screen, it is
because that Newton Books are designed/created with a certain screen
size in mind. And this can't be altered after they are created, and the
reason why Paperback is popular as it can always use the full screen no
matter the Newton or the orientation.

As for bookmaking you might consider reading the tutorial I wrote that
is on UNNA in the windows section. Though the tips apply to both mac
and windows bookmaking. The program for parsing the text is windows
though, and the reason that the tutorial ended up there.

-Dan