[NTLK] $79 Newton 2100

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2007 - 10:35:06 EST

This is not mine, nor do I have anything whatsoever to do with this eBay
item, a 2100, but it really looks like a great price for the "buy it
now" at $79 bucks, if anyone is looking. Just thought I'd pass it
along. Here's a tiny URL, then the long one:

<http://tinyurl.com/2k5azu>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Newton-MessagePad-Message-Pad-2100-Package-
Deal_W0QQitemZ180189147003QQihZ008QQc
ategoryZ80286QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

Seems like recently I've see really high and really low sale prices on
Newtons on eBay. I wonder why the pricing is fluctuating so much.
Normally I note 2100's going out around $150.00 or so.