Re: [NTLK] Wireless Help?

From: Ian P. Currie <ipcurrie_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Dec 25 2007 - 02:43:14 EST

HMM!

I have tried both modes, but you raise a new one for me here with
"picked the appropriate channel."

When I put the card in, the section for channel says "1 (ignored)" and
I am unable to change the setting. I assume because it is ignored
anyway... still, I tried restricting my router to channel 1. Didn't
help.

Should I be able to switch channels on the Newton?

I.