Re: [NTLK] RES: AW: RES: RES: Newton Evolution

From: Rene Raggl <rene.raggl_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 04:23:55 EST

Gaudo,

Yes it is. The heap size is directly linked to the memory size of the
device. Now I use the eMate with a 3com 3C589C Ethernet card and it
was really plug and play. There was one little glitch however, on
UNNA I did not get the point that you need to install the Farallon
driver too. If you need them, let me know, I can provide step-by-step
instructions.

Take care,

Rene