[NTLK] [WTB] Newton 2x00 dongle / JAE connector...

From: Jody Pearson <jody.pearson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 10:30:52 EST

Hi All,

First and foremost, "Hello" to everyone - I'm newly subscribed to the
list (although I've been hanging around reading the RSS for a while now).

So, I took delivery of my spanking-new (10 yr old) 2100 recently, and I
have no way to connect it to my laptop :(

I've arranged to buy the Newton->USB dongle from Adriano (notwen.com),
and I'm *really* looking forward to that arriving.

I would also like a streight-forward serial connector for the Newton, so
if anyone has a dongle / JAE->serial cable / or simply some JAE
connectors (preferable locking, but I'll settle for *anything*) then I
would love to hear from you.

The catch? Well, I'm in Switzerland, so the postage is probably going to
cost a bit (but I'm willing to cover that too ;) )

When I do finally get connected to my laptop, I'll probably be making
some software for the Newton, so watch this space! Apropos - is there a
nice place to post new software to make it available to everyone, so is
it simply a case of setting up a site and uploading it there ?

Thanks

Jody