[NTLK] [WTB] Newton 2x00 dongle / JAE connector...

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 12:18:23 EST

February 8, 2007

Hello Jody and welcome!

I may have an extra Newton-to-serial pc cable laying around. You did not specify if you also need the dongle connector for the Newton Interconnect Port. It's a stretch, but I MIGHT have an extra one of those, too. I THINK one of my Newton-to-serial pc cables has a dongle connector hardwired right on to it, but I'll have to check to make sure...

As for payment, anything of Swiss unobtainium that we can't ordinarily get in the States would be great (chocolate, funky local beer, etc). I sent a Newton buddy in Switzerland some Newton parts a few years ago and was delighted to receive a surprise gift of regional wine in return. That rocked. Chocolate might be easier to arrange, but hey, I'll try for beer! :O) Just inquire off-list to my aol account.

Best regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA