Re: [NTLK] JK Sales Inc web site down?

From: Dale Raby <daleraby_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 10:11:50 EST

On 2/15/07, Mark Ross <markr13@verizon.net> wrote:

> This is not a good sign. When our site goes down we go into panic
> mode and get it fixed pronto. I suspect they are defunct as my
> attempts got me a "Not Found" error.

Well, I suppose they could be defunct... but I received a Newton MP 2100
from them about three days ago, so I think it is more likely that they are
revamping their server or something. I hope they haven't gone down for the
count as they seem to be a good vendor. I've purchased two MP 2100s from
them for not all that much money and both worked fine.

Dale