Re: [NTLK] JK Sales Inc web site down?

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 10:39:28 EST

Dale Raby wrote:
> On 2/15/07, Mark Ross <markr13@verizon.net> wrote:
>> This is not a good sign. When our site goes down we go into panic
>> mode and get it fixed pronto. I suspect they are defunct as my
>> attempts got me a "Not Found" error.
>>
> Well, I suppose they could be defunct... but I received a Newton MP 2100
it could be anything, so don't get carried away. I live in the same
geographical area and I know that weather and small furry animals can
cause problems with cabling. It may just be this type of problem. I've
had small furry animals eat my underground cables before ;-)

william

ps I'm in west central wisconsin, us