Re: [NTLK] Newton does WiFi hotspot logging.

From: BobR <newttalk_at_old-sock.co.uk>
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 17:48:24 EST

Much appreciated Christian.
I checked the site - it looks the same item. And quite amazing to see the
video clip of the key-ring scanning! I was stuck for words to explain this
scanning frequency in my project description, as it has a bearing on how my
Basic code generates a unique scanning value. No need for words when you can
see the movie ...

Bob.