[NTLK] Avi's Backdrop - Icons, Heap

From: Gary Dunn <knowtree_at_aloha.com>
Date: Fri Feb 16 2007 - 15:40:00 EST

Avi's Backdrop - Icons, Heap
Whoever it was who recommended Avi's Backdrop, thank you! What a great program.

Is there a way to put Icons on the backdrop? I followed the advice of making Notes loadable, but I don't like having to open Extras to launch it. Same for Newt's Cape. I know that sounds lazy, but this IS Hawaii!

Is it normal for the heap value to keep getting smaller? When I click the info button and select Memory Info the value resets nice and big, over 400k. Then it starts ticking down. Garbage collection, perhaps? Or do I have a sick app?

--
Gary Dunn
Honolulu