Re: [NTLK] Chat Buddy, Newton IM and NewtJabber

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 03:45:40 EST

Ok, thank you... THAT is why NewtChat doesn't work. Crying shame too, because it was a good program (programmers out there, if you make a IM program, make it where the IP and hand shake procedures can be adjusted, otherwise it will be a dead program in a year with all the changes to IM that happen)

NewtGlider... a lot of fun!!

And as for Newt IM.. yeh, where can I find that?

Doc Clu