Re: [NTLK] I need an icon

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 10:45:21 EST

Ooooo, now I guess I will need to get a copy of outlook....somewhere.

Here is a idea though, perhaps if the utility had a option to dump the
data to a user configurable .csv then a lot of programs could import
that kind of data. And if the utility could dump and import any soup
that way it sure could make the "newton island" a thing of the past. To
make it easy for the user that just wants outlook or some other common
calendar program/PIM have templates included in the program. Which is
basically what NCU does. I only wish NCU was a little more
stable/easier to use connection wise and would dump/import data from any
of the soups rather than just dates, names, todos, and notes.

Just some ideas. Regardless a working utility will be great and I wish
you the best of luck with it.

-Dan