[NTLK] FS: new stuff: Breakout Board for the Newton modem port

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 10:13:58 EST

Just wanted to let you folks know that I put a new Newton item
online. It is a PCB that connects the internal modem port to the
outside world. This is great for developing new hardware.

Anyway, check it out if you like. If you don't know what this does,
you most likely don't need it.

http://shop.robowerk.com/ , then click Apple Newton. Language
selection is a the bottom right.

Matthias

PS: PLEASE IGNORE THE SHIPPING COSTS that my software calculates.
Shipping is EUR2 in Europe and a little bit more to the rest of the
world. Contact me first!

PPS: Sorry for the high cost. This is only a tiny amount
manufactured. If I get more orders in than expected, I will lower the
price for everyone.

----
http://robowerk.com/