[NTLK] I'm about ready to throw this thing into Puget Sound.

From: Bruce Durocher II <bedii_at_qwest.net>
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 19:38:37 EST

        I have a 2100 with a 3C589D-TP EtherLink III card, a Bronze Turbo
WiFi card, and a licensed driver for the WiFi card. Everything
worked fine until recently, then the Etherlink III quit working.
Then I couldn't log on via WiFi with the WiFi card. So I backed up
everything, wiped my data card, did a brain wipe, then reinstalled
everything but the drivers and NIE. Reinstalled them. Same
problems. I've got to get someone who's in the Seattle or Portland
area to look at this rig: I keep trying to get the settings correct
and am getting profoundly fed up...