Re: [NTLK] I'm about ready to throw this thing into Puget Sound.

From: Dale Raby <daleraby_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 23:03:23 EST

While I can sympathize, having spent the day installing Windows 98SE on two
machines that both resisted the process, and the previous week failing to
get a connection to my Novell server, I think I am pretty safe saying that
throwing the Newton into Puget Sound (or the bay of Green Bay, in my own
case), will relieve stress only until you realize what you just did.
Better to rest and tackle the problem in the morning. That way you might
decide to sell it instead of drown it.