Re: [NTLK] Newton slowing down

From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
Date: Tue Jan 02 2007 - 20:26:39 EST

Matt Howe wrote:

> I mean if I tap an icon I will see the ink but it will be 2-3
> seconds before it chirps and responds to my tap. It seems, and I do
> mean
> seems as I have not really nailed down a pattern. But it seems to be
> triggered more when the keyboard is connected.

Weird that you would post this, as this exact thing just happened to
me this morning.

When I last used it last night it was behaving normally, and all that
happened overnight was it sat on my desk charging.

This morning, turned it on for the first time, and had the lag. I
just hit the reset button and everything was back to normal.

Wasn't using a keyboard, if that helps narrow it down at all.

I recently installed Super Notepad from Standalone, but I doubt
there's a correlation.

Steven
http://stevenf.com/
http://panic.com/