Re: [NTLK] [OT] Carl Sagan Vindication

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Wed Jan 03 2007 - 11:30:13 EST

Also I have to admit that I am somewhat disappointed with
Biography.com...they have more info on Tyra Banks and other entertainers
than they do on Galileo and important scientific pioneers. Although I
did learn that Galileo's work wasn't validated by the Roman Catholic
church until *1993*.

James

--
Not a fan of the Catholic church, but it was big of them to admit they were wrong.  I'm sure the more time that went on, the more ackward that got.  :)  Now it's been 13 years since they said that, which is at least 13 years of not being wrong on one fundamental fact.  :)
Doc Clu