Re: [NTLK] FW: Fwd: Hacked WiFi driver

From: Niklas Nisbeth <noisetonepause_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 07 2007 - 12:01:29 EST

> (In other words, I STRONGLY disagree with Sonny. But then I disagree
> with private property, so...)
> Where do you live? If you disagree with private property, I'd like
> to come
> to your place and take everything you "own" that I can use, sell the
> rest,
> and keep the money. Would this be OK?

Harh! You seem like an informed person, I'm sure you know that's not
what I mean... But anyways, are you kept from doing this by the threat
of reprisals or common decency? And would you have any inclination to
do this if you had what you needed?

I suppose I meant to say 'intellectual property rights', though. But
lets end this discussion here. I am convinced that there are
fundamental flaws in our economy and the way we organise our societies
and business relations, especially when it comes to computer software.
You might not be. There's not much to say other than that, is there?

Allah ma'ak, akhi.
/Niklas