Re: [NTLK] The day the Newton died it's final death...

From: James Grubic <jgrubic_at_bozeman.k12.mt.us>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 11:26:32 EST

I also don't like being forced into Cingular. I have Verizon with my
Treo 650, and I like their coverage and rates.

I sync contacts on the Treo with MeetingMaker and Palm Desktop on OSX,
but if I had an iPhone I would no doubt want video and a lot of MP3s and
the lack of storage space means constantly moving files back and forth
from my desktop computer which I want to avoid.

I guess I am waiting for the widescreen iPod with hard drive...would
have been nice tho to have PDA, camera, and phone capabilities all in one.

James