Re: [NTLK] The day the Newton died it's final death...

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 13:30:35 EST

On 1/14/07, simon <simski@dds.nl> wrote:

> On 14-jan-07, at 13:59, Sonny Hung wrote:
> > Unfortunate for me my Wallstreet was discovered with a cracked screen
> >
> first check your batteries, otherwise it is maybe better to use a
> external screen and put it in mirror-mode

Hi Simon, thanks for the suggestion.
I got another tip to check a certain eBay seller which I did see -
unfortunately my expenditures prevent any further purchases even for a
needed repair such as this... I'll have to hold tight and wait... might be a
bit but will hopefully get this back up and running fully..

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung