Re: [NTLK] Works export

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 11:01:57 EDT

The spreadsheet function of Works is an add on called Quick Figure Works. In
order to import or export a QF spreadsheet to Excel, you have to use QF
Exchange. I use version 3.0 which works great. There is a pkg you need to
load on your Newton and a Macro you need to install on your target Excel
spreadsheet.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

kevin_ondre@vermontel.net wrote:
<snip>
I have works installed on my 2000u and I want to export a spreadsheet I
have. I am using Newton connection utilities to connect it to my TP 760ed
and everything seems to work just fine. But when I select export a works
file, the only file show is a word document that i typed up a long time ago
in works, the spreadsheet just isnt listed to export. why would that be?
how can i ever get it out and into excel?
<snip>