[NTLK] Another NTK question

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 03:03:27 EDT

OK, programmers here is another question. How do you hide a protoTextButton
on a view? For instance, you have a view with a protoTextButton defined on
it. But the button is not always relevant. So to make it clearer for the
user I want to hide the button. The Hide() method throws and error. I have
tried flipping off the vVisible flag and setting the border to none and the
text to "" but nothing seems to make the pesky button disappear. Any
suggestions?

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)