Re: [NTLK] Next problem: Linking via nethopper

From: Wes Loder <mwl2_at_email.psu.edu>
Date: Tue Jun 12 2007 - 11:45:20 EDT

Okay. More questions and help needed.
I got a Lucent WaveLAN card. Followed the online instructions and my
Newton now knows the card is there. So far, so good. I went to
"Internet settings" and made the card the default means. I went to
Owner info and made a link there. I am not sure if I have all
settings correct. I set it to "DHCP Server." Should I be using
"manual?"
If so, where do I get settings?

I opened Nethopper and got tried to get on google. I got a "error -10088."
So, what next? What am I doing wrong? Or failing to do?
Working with a Messagepad is frustrating, but kinda' fun too.

--
Michael Wescott Loder
Campus Librarian