Re: [NTLK] Next problem: Linking via nethopper

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 08:53:47 EDT

I have been using Newt'sCape and Courier exclusively for quite some
time and recommend them. Currently New Hopper won't run on my Newt
because I don't have all the appropriate extensions installed. I'll
reinstall it and see if I have success.

More generally, when you insert the card, Tap setup and enter the
SSID of your network.
I don't use 'manual settings because I have a wireless router, folks
who are connecting to their computer direct seem to do better with
manual setup.
It's also a good idea after installing network files or after making
changes in the 'internet setup' due to an error, to reset the Newt.

Woody