[NTLK] Newton Noobie seeks help

From: Roger Misteli <fuggly_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 05:20:19 EDT

Hiyas

I'm a new proud owner of a Newton 2100 with a WiFi card (Microsoft
Wireless Notebok Adapter MN-520) which the Hiroshi Noguchi driver
also recognizes (or at least it looks so), but due to whatever
reason, I don't seem to be able to browse the net using Courier.
When I insert the card, the wireless led blinnks as well as the power
led and the driver countdown goes down to 0 at, when reached, both
leds stop. I use 1.08a.
I set the WEP keys, I tred both adhoch and infrastructure mode, but
Courier only comes uop with "Initializing, Please wait..." and
whenever I click on the Stop button it doesn't do anything.

Since I'm *very* sure that *I* did something wrong, I wanted to ask,
if someone knows anything I can do to make this work?

Best regards and many thanks
Roger Misteli