Re: [NTLK] Newton Noobie seeks help

From: Alan Fleming <af_at_etrigan.org>
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 05:47:41 EDT

If the driver's counting down to zero, then its demo period has
expired. What happens then is that WEP functionality is disabled in
the driver. Unfortunately, there's no way left of registering the
driver to re-enable this, so to use with driver you'll need to change
your wireless network to Open, and for (some) security use MAC
locking to restrict which devices can join the network.

Hope this helps, even though it's not good news..

Alan.