[NTLK] do I really need my eMate?

From: Tim <eft37_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 14:20:24 EDT

Just putting out feelers. I haven't turned it on in 4 years. I sold the power brick off with my 2100.
I have a Lifedrive. (and it sucks, but works for my needs) I have a Macbook.
Is the eMate really needed in my life?
I was trolling my PayPal history and see I bought and installed a PCBMan EM300 upgrade (I paid $95 for that thing). [say, what happened to MrPCBMan?]
If I sold it, would I be able to recoup that $95 upgrade cost? Can I transfer my paid for Hiroshi WIFI driver?
I was looking and going back & forth with the revered Sonny Hung about a new 9w adapter for it, but now I'm thinking:
Do I really need this eMate? Do I need to spend more money on getting it running again?
I dunno, talk me into keeping it, talk me into selling it to you.
-Tim