Re: [NTLK] do I really need my eMate?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 08:29:36 EDT

Hi tim

Personally I would keep it, but check the condition of the battery.

In the recent past I have been getting about $100 for an emate with
hinge repair, memory upgrade, good battery and power adapter, I
would expect you to get offers.
If you still have the key word and registration string, it would be
possible to transfer the wifi driver.

Woody