Re: [NTLK] I need a PDA, is a Newton a sane choice today?

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 15:37:39 EST

Jan Thomas wrote:

> Not to my home Mac, but definitely to the Lotus Notes
> at work. I MUST sync to Notes because my work stack is
> driven by my colleagues scheduling meetings and
> sending emails. Through Notes.

then you are describing a portable notes client that reminds you of your
schedule. that is not currently a newton which is more like an
electronic piece of paper, with alarms (which is how I got into the
newton in the first place). you can do anything with a piece of paper
but it's hard to sync ;-)

william