Re: [NTLK] Kid's Software

From: Ralph Glatt <julian814_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 11:28:59 EST

I've already looked at UNNA and there really isn't much there for children.
I've been meaning to do something about this, because I feel there is a need
for educational software for the eMate, which was originally intended to be
used in schools. I've managed to find some old educational freeware Apple //
software, so now all I need is NS Basic to convert it over to Newton, but
money has been tight lately. I will most certainly keep the group updated as
I progress with this project.

Ralph Glatt