Re: [NTLK] Help me get my eMate running!

From: R A Parker <quadzillanet_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 21:14:01 EST

On Friday, March 9, 2007 at 5:08 pm Jeremy Buckley wrote:

> It's actually kind of hard to open -
> it closes much more smoothly. Although
> I don't really feel anything catching
> at full open or full close.

Yep... those are the symptoms.

Likely one hinge has already popped and is currently puncturìng your display cable. The other is in bad shape and needs to be lubed and repaired. You will probably need to replace the cable at this point. Good news, new display cables are available, check the archives.

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM