[NTLK] DIL questions

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Mar 11 2007 - 15:54:42 EDT

This is mostly aimed at Simon Bell but others with knowledge please chime
in.

Simon, do you use the DIL.dll for your NCX app? You have two functions in
NCX that I have not successfully implemented in Ladle and I was wondering if
you had any tips. One is Package loading. I would like Ladle to be able to
load packages, even though it is designed primarily as a sync utility. Also
full back ups, I would like to add back ups as a feature thus eliminating
the need for NCU and SlowDown.

Other questions I have. You support networking (Ethernet and Wifi), do you
use AppleTalk or TCP/IP? If TCP/IP, do you use Thomas Templeton's extension
to the Dock app or do you have your own extension? Or do you have your own
dock app?

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/