Re: [NTLK] How to start clean

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 23:10:38 EDT

On 3/12/07, knowtree@aloha.com <knowtree@aloha.com> wrote:
> Here is the stupid noobie question: If I do a full backup to a flash card,
> then clear memory per instructions on UNNA, then restore that backup, will
> I get everything back? Packages? In/Out box? Avi's Backdrop?

Hi Gary,

Back Up - When you insert a Flash Card that's compatible it will give you an
options in the dialog box to make a back up. It has options there to
select stuff. Just select ALL & this means apps and storage and stuff. I
don't have my Newton handy to give the exact details but it's pretty
straight forward.

Anything stored on the Internal Store will be backed up to the Flash Card.

To Restore is the reverse procedure. When you insert it back in it should
indicate that there is a FULL BACK UP on the card and it will give options
to restore it back. Just say Yes to all or Select all of the items...

If you have made a Full Back Up it should back up all packages on the
internal store, the data and the System Info...

Hopefully someone will point out anything I may have missed.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung