Re: [NTLK] Heaps of trouble

From: fsorvin <fsorvin_at_alumni.sfu.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 12:16:17 EDT

If you're running Blunt, I'm assuming you have IC/VC installed. Use
one of the freeze utilities and freeze IC/VC when you're not using
it. That'll save you a good chunk of heap.

I used to run into all kinds of problems on my 2000 too... until I
bit the bullet and bought a 2100. The 2000 runs just fine, until you
put on NIE, then add more load with IC/VC, Blunt and the other modern
goodies. If you do see a 2100 going, you'd be amazed at how all these
heap problems just aren't a problem anymore.