Re: [NTLK] Geeksafe revisited

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 18:16:29 EDT

John Charlton wrote:
> I've been looking into updating Geeksafe with a few things, including
> blowfish encryption (which I managed to get working much to my surprise!).
>
> Don't expect anything soon (like this year?) because of work and other
> things, but it is one of the principal uses I put my newt to, so I'd like
> to see it updated.
>
> Anyone else use this? Anyone with feature requests?
>
> jc

This is great news. But since you asked, I would like to agree with
Hypernewt Linking, wider fields (perhaps a preference to give two lines
for site, name, password), and definitely a way to scroll the data in
the main "notes" area. Though the most important is certainly encryption.

I also make totally unique "oddball" passwords all the time. Geeksafe
and Passgen are two of the most used apps on my Newt.

-Dan