Re: [NTLK] Found this on engadget...

From: Joel M. Sciamma <joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 07:16:21 EDT

Seb,

> This is the problem that buying a Newton means I'm investing a
> resonable sum of cash (to get a decent one, it's over £100 now) and
> I've had no expereince of use of a real machine before. If I invest,
> I'm sorted-of forced into liking it already.

I have an MP2000 + PSU you can have on loan to see what it's like.
The screen has a slight alignment problem but is otherwise fully
functional and would be fine for just getting to know it. I would
have killed to have had a Newt for my studies, had it existed at the
time, and I think it would have made a difference.

I will not be responsible for you spending endless hours cocooned
with the Newt to the exclusion of everything else - because that's
exactly what happened to me!

Joel.--