Re: [NTLK] Trouble Moving .rtf to Newt

From: Scott Rogers <srogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 00:53:20 EDT

Woody:

Yeah. It looks like my dream of using the Newt as a ultra-portable
for research is bumping into the limitations of the old gear. This is
the second-smallest of FIVE documents like this I want to be able to
access at the drop of a hat. And I'm going to be adding to them.

In the meantime, I've ordered a BT keyboard for my Palm T5 and am
playing around with it plus Documents to Go.