Re: [NTLK] Trouble Moving .rtf to Newt

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 02:44:33 EDT

Alternatively you could put them in a folder of their own and split the larger
documents into logical segments. I did the same with Tolstoy's War & Peace.

The Assist function could allow you to quickly search them all for reference.

If any portion got updated on your desktop the transfer time would be shorter as
well.

HTH

Cheers

Tony
[snip]
Yeah. It looks like my dream of using the Newt as a ultra-portable
for research is bumping into the limitations of the old gear. This is
the second-smallest of FIVE documents like this I want to be able to
access at the drop of a hat. And I'm going to be adding to them.

In the meantime, I've ordered a BT keyboard for my Palm T5 and am
playing around with it plus Documents to Go.
[snip]
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
p.m.