Re: [NTLK] Trouble Moving .rtf to Newt

From: Don V. Zahniser <irntooth_at_eznet.net>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 07:48:55 EDT

On or about 5/9/07, Scott Rogers wrote:

>I've been able to successfully send .rtf to and from my Newt in the
>past, but nothing this large. The only weirdness I've noticed is that
>the margins on rtf from Nisus Writer are truncated.

Hi, Scott -

Jumping in here (sorry, wasn't following the discussion closely) - Are
these RTF files saved from Nisus Writer? Back in March, NTLK had a
discussion about problems with Nisus Writer RTF files and formatting. I
had responded that resaving the files using Abiword using 'RTF for older
apps' helped resolve the problem with the test file. Have you tried
resaving the RTF files with a non-Nisus product?

HTH

 - Don

--
Don V. Zahniser