Re: [NTLK] Trouble Moving .rtf to Newt

From: M. Kowal <mkow1234_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 09:42:45 EDT

I get a laugh reading on the list about people trying to use some bizaare software (i.e. Basilisk this and Ubuntu that), and they're actually surprised when they can't get cross-platform communications to work! Who even uses an app like Nisus Writer? WTF? I'm guessing that's 1/1000th of one-percent of all PC users, and I'm being conservative in my estimate. If you did not create the source .RTF with a common tool such as MS Word or StarOffice, what do you expect? Come on, this is just common sense!

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.