[NTLK] Question about Hypernewt

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 15:07:02 EDT

I am a total fan of Hypernewt and use it at work all the time. I find it
excellent to be able retain a hyperlink of everthing related to a
particular work project in one area. Its not memory intensive, easy to
use and creating hyperlinks requires only one additional tap. (I had
used MoreInfo and paid for the reg but found it a bit overkill in the
end for my needs).

I have one slight annoyance with HN though and wondered if there was a
work around.

Is there a way to create a New Note from within HN then delete it from
being viewed but not delete it for real?

This is possible with all other applications. For instance if I create a
new todo task then create a hyperlink, I can delete the hyperlink (from
within NH)without this deleting the actual task. The same goes for
dates, address book entries, meetings etc. But when I create a new Note,
it seems to place the actual note in the hyperlink viewing area.
Therefore when I don't need it to be on my priority list and want to
remove it I end up deleting it as well, which I don't want.

I don't remember this being the case when I used it at first however
can't seem to find a setting to change this?

Any help gratefully recieved.

Andy