Re: [NTLK] OT - Any Amiga Users here?

From: Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 23:46:53 EDT

I still have several Amiga's though they no longer get used as much
as before. I was president of the local Amiga Group here in town for
a couple years. I still have a 1000 (I bought the second one sold in
Saskatoon when they were brand new). I still have 3 Amiga 2000's one
that is plain jane, one with a newtek video toaster in it and a
second that I used for the 3d stuff at that time. I still have
several hundred disks of Amiga stuff.

Ask away and we may be able to help you.

Larry Zasitko